Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hello World! ( Tekkit 3.0.4 Dupe Bugs :) )

Hello Everyone!
I am xCharged, the owner of this blog and I would like to share with you the dark side of Tekkit.
Now we all know that Tekkit is very buggy.. And has some secret duplication bugs ;). This blog will be all about those glitches.. Now the thing here is that you have to do certain "surveys" to get access to the glitch. After doing those surveys, You will have to E-MAIL the code that you will receive at the end of the survey to a certain "e-mail address" which will also be available after you have done it. The only thing I ask is for you to share this website among your friends so they can also know about the glitches! ( Taken note that they did the survey too )..

Be fair and let them do the surveys themselves. I rest assure you that I found these glitches posted in this blog myself and if I were to post any Tekkit Clients here, I would have asked the owner of that client with proper permission. I will post a video on how to do the surveys efficiently in the future if enough people ask me to. Also once you have sent the e-mail. I will reply back in 12-24 hours w/ the dupe glitch.


Regards,
xCharged

No comments:

Post a Comment